read first plz TURN YOUR AUDIO OFF
didn’t realized how loud everything was also i didnt use my voice ( camera shy)
as for camping plate i forgotten to take out the grill and didnt want to ruin the cheap counter and sorry that you cant see the chicken …
2 chicken thighs
dash of thyme
dash of salt
dash of oregano
dash of pepper
1) Take the grill out of the Toaster oven if you are planning to make a pan it makes it easier on putting it in the oven…
2) Preheat the Toaster oven to 200 ( depends on your oven but first we are doing slow cooking at first hence that also helps the flavoring too…weird huh..anyways.)
3) Grease a pan or make one out of aluminum foil with veggie oil or whatever you like,
for some odd reason when i put some seasoning on the foil for the bottom of the chicken it seems to help with flavoring. Then put the chickens on top of the seasoning and add more on top of the chicken.
4) place the grill back in and set the timer for 35 minutes when the timer is up check the temperature make sure its not 165 F yet ( like i said each oven gets hot differently its usually 135-140F by this time)
5) then raise the temperature to 300F and set the timer for 10 minutes-13 minutes once its up the temperature should be 165F or more depends how cooked you want it… i like 170F
How You Can Prepare Professional Meals At Home
Cooking is a skill that gets better the more you use it. Even a cook with lots of experience can always learn something new in the kitchen to improve their skills and make it more fun. People new to cooking need all the knowledge they can get. This article is packed with tips that are suitable for all types of foodies.
If you want to use skewers when cooking, remember these helpful hints. Using metal skewer types will increase your chances of success when compared to wooden options.
If you’re trying to start making more food yourself, try looking at basic cookbooks in your local library or bookstore. Try a few recipes, and be patient with yourself as you are mastering this new skill.
Meat should always be thinly sliced and cut on the bias if you are adding it to a stir-fry. This can be a bit difficult, and it takes some time to do it right. When the meat is stiff but not frozen, take it out and slice immediately across the grain at a slight angle.
Keep spices in a dark and cool place. Your spices will not last as long if they are exposed to light, heat or humidity. You can preserve the flavor and freshness of your spices by storing them in a dark, cool spot. Meals prepared with fresher spices are simply more delicious.
Make slicing meat into strips easier by partially freezing it. This technique is especially useful for the meat slicing styles typically used in Asian cuisine. It’s easier to slice meat that has been partially frozen because the fibers don’t tear and stretch, so you can make clean cuts. Once you have cut your meat to preference, place them to the side to finish thawing. This allows your meat strips to cook evenly.
There is no cook so experienced that a novel piece of advice can’t improve their skill and satisfaction in the kitchen. It is important to learn as much as possible when you are a new cook. Try out the tips you’ve just read and see if you can’t make your kitchen endeavors a little more enjoyable and a little more rewarding.