Fried chicken slices, topped with herbed mushroom mixture loaded with cheese and baked to perfection.
250 grams boneless chicken breasts, sliced
½ cup refined flour (maida)
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Oil for shallow-frying
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon dried rosemary + for sprinkling
16-20 button mushrooms, sliced
½ cup white wine
1 medium onion, finely chopped
½ cup sour cream
1 cup grated processed cheese
Grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling
1. Mix together flour, salt and crushed peppercorns in a bowl. Add chicken slices and mix well.
2. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan. Add chicken slices and shallow-fry till lightly browned. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Preheat oven to 180˚ C.
4. Heat butter in the same pan. Add rosemary and mushrooms, mix and sauté for a minute. Add white wine, mix and cook for a minute.
5. Add onion and mix. Add sour cream and mix well. Add salt and crushed peppercorns, mix, cover and bring to a boil. Add cheese and mix well.
6. Arrange some fried chicken slices in a glass baking dish. Top with some mushroom mixture and repeat the process once more. Sprinkle parmesan cheese, salt, crushed peppercorns and rosemary.
7. Put the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Apply These Tips To Your Food Preparation And Enjoy
While cooking is a necessity, it may also be a fun activity. Anyone can cook well if they learn to do it the right way. You will find that kind of great advice in the following article.
You must prep well if you want to cook a large, festive meal. Make sure you have all the ingredients ready. The day before your meal, get your kitchen into cooking mode and hunt down your favorite utensils, pots and pans. If you have everything ready, you won’t be as worried about preparing the meal, and it’s more likely to turn out well.
When trying out a new marinade or seasoning, test it on a small piece of meat before you cook the entire meal. Foods like meatloaf, meatballs, and even hamburgers can require careful seasoning. After you add your seasoning, don’t cook the whole thing. Section off a small bit and cook it. Once you see how it tastes, you can determine to either cook the remaining meat or adjust the amount of seasoning.
It is a good practice to place cut potatoes in a bath of cold water for about half and hour, before frying in order to get crispy fries. Soaking the sliced potatoes in cold water strengthens the potato fibers so they will not break down so much when you fry them in the hot oil.
Add cauliflower to your mashes potatoes to make this dish healthier and tastier. Cauliflower blends perfectly with your potatoes without changing the taste of your mashed potatoes. Additionally, cauliflower has the same texture and color as mashed potatoes, so it makes it an easy, healthy addition to your dish.
Cooking is much more than simply placing food on your table. Not only can cooking be a fun activity, being able to try the results of your efforts often proves a tasty and delightful experience. Becoming a confident cook can decrease your waistline and increase your savings account. To attain culinary success, follow these tips in the kitchen.