The recipe source is: https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/baked-chicken-breast/
So this recipe is not mine, I tried this method and loved it, so thought I would share it with my subscribers. 🙂
1. Brine the chicken in warm water with handful of salt ( or leave in fridge over night if you want to use the chicken the next day)
2. Wash then pad dry
3. brush with butter or oil ( butter adds flavour and gives a nice crust)
4. Season the chicken with any spices you like
5. Bake in preheated oven (425F / 220C) for about 15 – 25 mins depending on the size of the chicken, ( make sure they’re not raw on the inside!)
A thermometer inserted on the thickest side of the chicken should read 160-170 degrees F or (75° Celsius), that means it perfect.
6. Make sure you let the chicken rest for about 5 – 10 mins, If you cut straight into it you will lose its amazing juices that keep it moist and tender. So you must let the chicken rest 🙂
Then enjoy your chicken with anything you like really, I’m sure you can pair this with anything, sandwiches, wraps, Tacos, Pasta … I don’t know you decide 😀
Cooking Information You Can No Longer Live Without
A simple few secrets could make you a much better cook. Take the advice given in this article to become a better cook. Remember these tips and learn how to be great in the kitchen.
Do all the prep work ahead of time. It is essential that the prep work is completed before cooking commences. However, when you are ready to start cooking and have a deadline for when your meal needs to be finished, it can be a bit stressful. Having as much prep work done as possible will save you both time and frustration!
Do you feel bad for getting rid of fruits that are moldy? Is it alright to cut out the rotten part and save them? Half-rotten fruit is not save worthy. There is no way to use this food without compromising your health. It must be discarded because mold spores that you cannot see may be present on other areas of the fruit. If eaten, you could become ill.
Raw potatoes should rest in chilly water for approximately 30 minutes. This will help them to be crispy and delicious. When you soak sliced potatoes in cold water, it strengthens their fibers, so that they can stand up to the heat when being deep fried.
It is alright to use it on other foods besides meats. Spread it on pumpkin seeds that are roasted to make yourself a savory snack. Another way that you can use this is to put it on your scrambled eggs. Everyone will start to wonder about your secret ingredient and what it might be!
As was stated at the beginning of this article, there are tips and secrets to learn to become a good cook. Some lucky people seem to have a natural gift for cooking, while others can use all of the advice they can get their hands on. By carefully applying the knowledge you’ve gained from this article, you’ll be cooking like a pro in no time.